The Union of Beauty Journalists in Finland was founded in the autumn of 2007 and currently it has almost fourty members.
The members of the union work as journalists and provide different media with beauty and wellness content. Most of its members also belong to the Union of Journalists in Finland.
The union compiles information about legislation, decrees and directives related to the field for its members. We provide and organise professional and general training, courses on grammar and spelling and expert lectures for our members. We also take part in developing co-operation and basic rules between journalists and businesses.
An Act of Beauty
Every year the union gives out an Act of Beauty -award that aims to encourage the receiver to continue their work on the field of beauty.
Becoming a member
The administration of the union decides whether to accept new members based on their informal applications. You can send your application to the chairwoman of the union, Pia Paalasvuo.
The administration of the union
chairwoman: Pia Paalasvuo, firstname.lastname@example.org
secretary: Satu Varjonen, email@example.com
treasurer: Elina Saunamäki, firstname.lastname@example.org
member: Kaisa Virtanen, email@example.com
member: Eeva-Helena Laurinsalo, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Beauty Spot -awards are given out every year during I Love Me exhibition. The awards are given to companies whose products and exhibition stands are the most inspiring and inviting.
- Kauneustoimittajien yhdistyksen Kauneuspilkut 2016 22.10.2016
- Kauneuspilkku 2015 –tunnustukset 05.11.2015
- Kauneuspilkku 2014 –tunnustukset 05.11.2014
- Kauneuspilkku 2013 –tunnustukset 02.05.2014
- Kauneuspilkku 2012 -tunnustukset jaettiin Kauneusmessuilla 20.10.2012
- Kauneuspilkku-tunnustukset jaettiin Kauneusmessuilla 21.10.2011 26.10.2011
- Ensimmäiset Kauneuspilkku-tunnustukset jaettiin Kauneusmessuilla 21.10.2010
Acts of Beauty
The union gives out an Act of Beauty -award that encourages the receiver to continue their work on the field of beauty.